Appeal to the writers
- Please include your full name, mailing address, a photograph (Please, send a passport size photo), date of birth, address, literary name (mention if you don’t want your full name to be mentioned), and the date and the place the article was written.
- Please mention a short description about you (involvements, activities, published books or articles etc.). This is essential for updating writer’s profile.
- www.JaiMasih.com is a community web site. The articles sent for publication should be free from personal biases. Any articles which seem contradictory in any forms may not be necessarily published. This is applicable to the comments too. Commentators are requested to comment on the articles and not on the personality or any personal matters of the writers. Any comments failing to meet the criteria will not be approved.
- Comments shall not be edited by the editors. Those comments which do not meet the language standard shall be simply discarded.
- While sending Hindi articles, plz. use Hindi Unicode. The site recommends using hindi Unicode. Scroll down to type in Hindi language.
- Articles sent for publication in www.JaiMasih.com should not be already published in social networking sites or writer’s personal blogs. This is to avoid the confusion and technical difficulties in quoting the source/s. If the article/s has/have been already published in other online or in any book/s, magazine/s, journal/s etc., it should be properly mentioned by the writer.
- The acceptance of articles solely depends on the discretion of editorial board. Keep a copy of your article safely. The articles which are not accepted for publication will not be returned to the writer at any circumstances.
- We do not get involved in any way or form if any articles we published create any controversy/problem including but not limited to copyright and plagiarism. The writers themselves have to deal with such issues.
You can send your creations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.